Like all sports clubs St. Mochta's FC can only function with our volunteers who help to keep the club functioning. It's been a very long and successful season. Thanks to our coaches and volunteers. We look forward to seeing everyone on Friday night and hope you enjoy our Mimi Leagues.
Group Games: Monday 25th & Wednesday 27th may 2015
Finals Day: Saturday 30th May 2015.
All fixtures and results and league tables will be updated live and appear on our website as the competition progresses.
Every day of the Mini Leagues we will have the BBQ running and our Finals day on the 30th May will be packed full of activities for the entire family.
All participants will receive a medal during the finals day award ceremony.
Photo galleries will be added every night. All photos will be downloadable and FREE.
- Car Parking is available in the club.
- Please be aware and drive safely as our grounds will be extremely busy.
- Strictly NO Parking on Porterstown Road.
- Please arrive in plenty of time, to ensure our schedule runs smoothly.
- Lost property can be found in our club shop.
- Our club shop will be open selling tea, coffee, soup and snacks.
- Our BBQ will be open for the duration of the mini leagues.
- First Aid kits will be available pitch side and in our club office.
- Toilet facilities are available.
- St. Mochta's FC will be taking photographs will be shared on our website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Our Social Media accounts can be located @stmochtasfc on Twitter, stmochtasfc on Instagram.
- Please remember our Mini Leagues is a fun competition and the emphasis is on children playing football, having fun and making new friends.
- Please use the bins provided and help keep our grounds tidy.
- If you have any enquiries on a match night, Please contact our staff and they will be happy to assist you.
- You can contact the club with any enquiries on firstname.lastname@example.org